Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C.
- Undergraduate: State University of New York at Albany – 1977
- Law School: Emory University School of Law, Juris Doctor Degree -1980
- Admitted to Practice: State of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia, 1980
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Mentor, State Bar of Georgia Transition Program
- Atlanta Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- A supporter of Atlanta Legal Aid Society
Ken became a member of the Georgia Bar Association in 1980. He has practiced personal injury law since that time. In 1989, he formed Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C., now with offices in eight Georgia cities. Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. has attorneys licensed in Georgia, Florida, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, West Virginia and Tennessee, and handles cases in those jurisdictions.