Savannah Car Accident Lawyer
No one wants to be a victim of an auto accident. But one fact you have to live with is it can happen at any time. If you or your loved one has been in a car accident, the cost to a family might be astronomical: medical bills, lost income, physical pain and discomfort, as well as emotional distress. If such a thing happens, know that you have options. Under stress, people find it more difficult to think clearly and make decisions. An important first step after being involved in an auto accident is to consult an auto accident lawyer in Savannah.
There are many car accident attorneys in Savannah. But keep in mind that all of them are not the same. You should do a little more research because it allows you to choose the right lawyer. If you are looking for a lawyer in Savannah, invest time and effort into the process of choosing the right law firm to help you with your auto accident case. Kenneth S. Nugent has become the top option because of their experience with personal injury cases in Savannah. They have a team of experienced lawyers who are skilled at handling a wide range of personal injury cases. We have a team of auto accident attorneys ready to get started with your case and do everything possible to make sure you are satisfied. If you need help with your auto accident lawsuit in Savannah, then Kenneth S. Nugent is your best option.
Experienced Auto Accident Law Firm in Savannah, Georgia
Savannah has a high rate of auto accidents and warrant the need for experienced auto accident injury lawyers in Savannah. Knowing where to get help with the enormous impact an auto accident causes – medical and repair bills, loss of wages, physical and emotional trauma and injury begins with finding the right auto accident injury lawyer. If you are a victim, remember you don’t have to go through the discomfort and pain alone. Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. can help you or your loved one involved in a car accident in Savannah.
- We are going to start investigating the scene of the accident. We will document the scene of the accident by taking photos and videos, talk to witnesses, analyze medical reports, scour police reports, and do a little more research on the driver, including driving records.
- Our experienced team will work on calculating the damages -and this includes current and future losses as a result of the accident. We are going to look at specific damages such as medical and disability expenses as well as automobile repair.
- We create a fair insurance claim for the victim – whether it is you or a loved one. We will help in claiming the compensation you deserve.
- We will represent you when negotiating with the insurance company because they tend to take advantage of victims by offering amounts that aren’t enough to cover the losses. They usually deny the initial claims, and can easily use your words against you. If you are represented by an auto accident attorney, you don’t have to worry because you will be advised accordingly.
- If the case ends up in court, our team will be there to represent you. Our lawyers will be ready to present evidence that will help you get your compensation.
If you or a loved one has been in a car accident, our team of lawyers will be ready to help you with the above and more. We put in all the effort to make sure you get back to the same financial situation you were before the accident. Never settle for less. For an auto accident lawsuit, call Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C.
How Can Auto Accident Lawyer in Savannah Help?
Having an auto accident lawyer is important because they are there to represent you and make sure justice is served. This is why you need to make sure you hire an auto accident attorney from Savannah if you or a loved one has been involved in an accident, know our lawyers will be there ready to help you in many ways. Our main goal is to get you the financial recovery that covers all the damages you have undergone. Below are some of the ways an auto accident lawyer can help.
Investigate Details of the Accident – When you decide to work with an auto accident lawyer in Savannah, they will need to find more about the case. The investigation can involve:
- A person going to the scene of the accident and recreating it
- Taking videos and photos of the scene and also any damage to the car
- Interviewing and taking statements from witnesses
- Looking at the police reports
- Researching both your driving record and that of the at-fault driver’s
We are going to gather as much information as possible because it will help in getting you the compensation you deserve. Our lawyers will look at all the different ways of proving negligence by the at-fault party. If the other driver did something or did not do anything to prevent the accident, then they can be considered to be negligent. According to Georgia laws, the negligent party is considered as the at-fault party. They will be the ones responsible for the damages from the accident. Our team of experienced lawyers is going to prove that the other driver was negligent. Give us a call and we will get started with the process of making sure you get the compensation you deserve.
How to Calculate Damages
Damages are the losses from an accident. The Georgia personal injury laws outline the damages that can be compensated. They include:
- Special damages – this includes medical bills, vehicle repair bills, and lost wages
- General damages – Includes physical and emotional pain, distress, suffering, and permanent disability resulting in lower quality of life
Calculating special damages is easy because there is a price. General damages cover suffering, and it is difficult to calculate it. Our lawyers are experienced and skilled enough to come up with the right number and help you get the maximum compensation.
Our auto accident lawyers here at Kenneth S. Nugent will be there to make sure you end up with the maximum compensation possible from the insurance company of the at-fault driver. Our lawyers will have a look at all the relevant information from the investigation to pursue compensation. We will help in creating a claim that has all information including injuries and damages, and also how the other driver was negligent. The claim will request compensation based on the findings.
Negotiate with Insurance Companies
Never make the mistake of thinking insurance companies have your interest. The main goal of a business is making a profit, and this is why they try their best to save money every chance they get. They are usually reluctant to pay the full amount when you are on your own. When you have a reputable law firm like Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. representing you, they know you mean business. There are certain tactics insurance companies employ to avoid paying victims. Some of the tactics are to:
- Deny the initial claim amount
- Use your words against you
- Offer a lump sum that is less than your damages
You should not speak to insurance providers until you have consulted an auto accident lawyer in Savannah. This is where we come in. We are one of the best law firms when it comes to personal injury cases in Savannah. If you have an auto accident case, give us a call and we will get started with the process of getting you the compensation you deserve.
Represent You in the Savannah GA Courts
Most of the cases tend to be solved without the need for going to trial, but there are times when negotiations are unsuccessful. If the insurance company is not ready to pay what you deserve, you will be advised by the lawyer to take the case to court. Our attorney will be there to represent you in court. There will be a judge or jury listening and determining whether you deserve financial recovery and how much. We are going to make sure you get the maximum compensation. You will have peace of mind working with Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. on your auto accident case in Savannah because we will be there to protect your interests.
Why Should You Choose Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C.?
Kenneth S. Nugent has attorneys who have been working on car accident cases for more than 25 years. Their vast experkence on a wide variety of accident cases will be a benefit to the nature of your car accident case. They are in a good position to to ensure that you get the compensation you deserve after an auto accident in Savannah. We also have experience dealing with insurance companies in Savannah. If a lawsuit is needed, our expert team will be there every step of the way. We have many clients who have ended up with what they deserved because of our expertise in such cases. We offer a free initial consultation. The free case review we offer will help in knowing how serious your injuries are and if you need to file a claim. Give Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. a call today to get started with your auto accident case if you are in Savannah or its suburbs.